Today Mom and I went to a bridal shower. As a single person I was asked to contribute a recipe to my friend's collection, since she likes to cook. Mom, as a married person, was asked to contribute some good marriage advice. She was asked to read it out loud, so I thought I'd share it with you.
1. Praise him for all the good little things he does.
2. If he forgets to do something, tell him it's ok and that there will always be a next time.
3. Make him feel good about himself.
4. Never EVER say the words, "I told you so."
5. Don't make a big deal if he gets lost when he's driving.
She went on to say that she could talk forever, and then handed my friend a book called "How to Have A Great Marriage."